2009年5月29日星期五

Colleague A

Today, when I scan for documentation, one of my colleagues comes in. She intentionally come forward to express their resentment toward a gal (let’s call it A). Hmmm.. She did repeat many times. She told me what she has done. And at the last, she question me how comes I can be friend with her. How's perseverance I’m…etc…. Repeat question, again. The first sentence she chat with me: Your that “best friend” ….. And previous time when I sit beside her in the bus, she chat with me with 1st sentence: Where is your that “best friend”? I really can feel the insolence from her >.<

I did hear a lot of news about A from surrounding. Every time I just smile and listen quietly. Sometime I did try my best to speak some good words for gal A.

Actually I not so close with her, too. Just one of “lunch kaki” only. And it has become a routine. Actually, I also not so satisfy with the tone she speak and the way she do the work, too.

Indeed,different people have their own personality.
As a friend, I have done what I should do.
She always pours out her troubles on works to me and another colleague during lunch time.
Actually I’m the one absorb most info (should it be good news huh?) >.<
Somehow, I don’t know how to advice her (no use as she sticks to his own opinion~)

It’s so hard to be a human being. What should I do now? Get involved in and trying to be a peacemaker? Better don’t. Later my youngest sis scold me busy body.

Keep ignore~~~~~~~~~~

没有评论:

发表评论