2009年5月28日星期四

Sick + Tired now

Feel exhausted now.

Seem as I'm trying to challenge my limit.

I wonder how far can my body support to.

Just let everything short and simple as intro for my this new blog.

Just came back from OT,with the so called "fragile" body.

Nowadays, I'm someone who always fall in sick.

Im no longer "healthy baby" people's eyes.

Despite how exhausted i'm, i insist on create this blog on impulse anyhow.

Hope i will be persistent and consistent to maintain my blog...

4 条评论:

  1. wowww
    dear dear bao bei tu er
    gong xi for open new blog
    nice to share watever hapiness and sad diary..
    i always be ur side XD
    blek~~xD

    回复删除
  2. muaks :kiss:

    miss u guys..

    miss the time play crazy & mad with u guys.

    i might hv to delay my kl trip due to my sis unconvenience :re:

    回复删除
  3. wow... this is a good start of a new beginning.. haha... keep writing... and do take care of yourself in the same time..

    回复删除
  4. Thanks for she shou shifu and bibilui.. I will gambateh & keep on blogging.. Sometimes it's hard to find someone to pour out my feeling.. Haiz..

    回复删除