2009年7月25日星期六

Relationship

Continued with above topic, I have a short discussion with someone. She mentioned that the guys in the forum are too straightforward & low EQ. Then she mentioned that most people stay in city is good in EQ. She has many friends during study life however she treats them as nodded acquaintance only. She ever doesn’t like herself that become more and more scheming as times goes on. I think I have same feeling with her. I’m quite active during my primary and secondary time. I be friend with everybody. Until now, I lazy on maintain nodding terms. Even with my colleagues, I try to shy away from close friendships. I don’t know to describe my feeling? I’m having less and less contact with my friends due to distance. And it seem like I’m the one who trying to maintain the relationship. I really feel tired on it.

Is it good to distinguish private matter and business affairs?
Is it better not having a close relationship with colleagues?

Are we become realistic (become tricky@@)?
Is it friend good to be exploited and take advantages on?
Is it friendship will deteriorate by time & distance?

没有评论:

发表评论