2009年6月19日星期五

concession

I make concession to the receptionist today. Say sorry to her and apologize on any inconvenient caused. >.< Then she also say sorry back to me. But then I heard from someone (people from warehouse) that she complaint me in front of her. Phew~ office life >.<

Somebody asking me why I have to apologize on this matter???
I told him that although her tone is rude but it is fact she helps us to collect the parcel voluntarily.
I’m trying my best to break the deadlock.
The longer time I let it, more harden it will be.
A simple way will let everything go smooth, will make my job easier.. Hmm...

2 条评论:

  1. haha... it true that you can't hold on to your grundge... it's not healthy after all... I would rather not entertain anyone who got in my way once...

    回复删除
  2. Paiseh.. what means by grundge. Lolz..

    回复删除