2009年6月19日星期五

Life

It’s a challenge to become a human being. Sometimes, I get tired of such life. Also, I find out that I become more and more lazier to deal with people. However, everybody in this world has to go through the mill. I ever think of commit suicide to left this world. Lolz.. This notion always flashes in my mind but I don’t dare to do so. Perhaps, in my inner perception prohibit me to doing so. Since we have courage to kill ourselves, why don’t we have courage to live, embolden ourselves to encounter every difficulties & ups & downs in life. Moreover, since I no physical disability, no terminal illness, etc, I seem no senses to give up my life.

Today I’m suffering from menstrual pain during office hour. I almost want take emergency leave. Anyhow, due to my senior not in then I have to remain. The time I request the aid from my colleague, she pass me 2 pills of panadol,. Somehow, I remain feel very painful. Then my colleague advises me to take 2 more pills. Then I reply her whether I will die since I take excess dose of panadol. Forgive me~ I’m never take panadol since I know there are so many how poisonous is it. LOL~ I remembered I had bought a box of panadol last time but I keep it aside for a year. LOL~

没有评论:

发表评论