2009年6月19日星期五

Story of sandwich

I felt unhappy yesterday. I feel like a sandwich in between of bread. Finally I deeply understood what my senior mention about. Customer’s parcel (DHL) reaching during lunch time, then suppose people from warehouse should sign and accept for it, but anyhow they reject to accept the parcel. Luckily the receptionist helps us to sign for the parcel. Somehow, when she calls me to collect the parcel, as usual, I told her I can’t do that; request her to forward the parcel to people at warehouse. As my past experience, I did collect the parcel when receptionist calling me. But my superior told me I can’t do that to avoid any loss or damage of the parcel. Also, I have to responsible for it. In procedure, the parcel should received by people at warehouse, checking by them , then just pass to us…then the receptionist yell at me with angry tone when I told her regarding this. This is 1st incident that upset me.

Second is troublesome Japan parent company. They always give troubles to us. We have to do everything to make them convenient, to please them, to let them feel happy, etc. Everything they do is correct one; even they done it wrongly, we must tolerance for their mistake. For their convenient, we have to double our workload.

1. Supply wrong part frequently
2. Give us wrong info on the part. Even 10 times compared to previous time. And we only get to know after customer place order and giving shipping instruction.
3. Request different PO for same order No. because customer intends to send to two places respectively. Actually it’s not a necessary step. Just to make their work easier but not for us!!!
4. Miss the shipment
5. Always changed the price of part without prior notice but always blame us due to we provide them PO with different price. They told us we should check the price through Japan system since we have the system. Zzzz… But not everyone authorize to use the system lo.. Also, u thought we free enough to check every items frequently? My colleagues even tried difference of price today and tomorrow, through Japan system. Zzz..

Due to the price of PO, Japan side often calls to the head of other department and shout at them. >.< There is a difference. The significant treatment between Japanese and non-Japanese. The head of my department is Japanese. So,........u guys sure know the answer. Thus, every time we have urgent enquiry or shipment, we pass them to him will done. Lolz.. Past incident that happened few days again, urgent case, and we willingness to pay whatever cost to pay for the part, but Japan refuse to do so, mentioned that not possible to reach at the designated destination by that time bla bla bla.. But they agree to rush for us after a Japanese call for aid. Phew~~~


Somemore I heard my colleagues say some Japanese tend to complaint. The most ridiculous complaint is complaint others speak English too fast. Faint…

Just mumbling.

Forgive me..lolz..

没有评论:

发表评论